Livestream Schedule: November 14 – 15, 2020 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST)
Instructor: Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, DACNB, DACBN, FACN
Location: Livestream and On Demand videos after livestream at the KI Learning website
Credit Available: 12 hours total (Live Streaming and Online attendance)
This course will provide an extensive literature review of infertility, prenatal risk factors, and clinical factors associated with maternal health. An evidence-based model incorporating diet, nutrition, and lifestyle medicine will be presented. Clinical applications of dietary management, nutritional supplementation, and environmental triggers associated with infertility and pregnancy will be highlighted.
- Review of reproductive endocrinology.
- Physiological mechanisms that impact fertility.
- Literature review of dietary, nutritional, and lifestyle factors that impact fertility.
- Review the principles of medical history, physical examination, and laboratory evaluation for infertility, prenatal health, and general maternal health.
- Monitor clinical approaches to manage infertility with a functional medicine model.
- Learn how to develop a personalized and evidence-based prenatal program.