Instructor: Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, DACNB, DACBN, FACN
General Schedule: Via On Demand video replays
Credit Available: 12 hours total
This course will provide an extensive literature review of endocrine physiology, and environmental, dietary, and lifestyle factors that impact men and women hormone function. Medical history, physical exam, hormone profiles, and other diagnostic tests will be reviewed. Emphasis will be placed on improving endocrine function with evidence-based lifestyle and dietary approaches. The role of peptide therapy, nutraceuticals and hormone therapy will also be discussed.
- Present a comprehensive review of endocrine physiology.
- Present a comprehensive literature review of health conditions impacted by hormone deficiencies and imbalances.
- Review the scientific literature for nutrients, dietary approaches, and lifestyle applications that impact endocrine function.
- Present how clinical history, physical examination, and laboratory tests are used to identify hormone imbalances.
- Emphasize how to develop individualized and evidence-based clinical approaches to endocrine related disorders.