General Schedule: May 16 – 17, 2020 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST)
Instructor: Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, DACNB, DACBN, FACN
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach, 6450 Carlsbad Blvd., Carlsbad, CA
Credit Available: 12 hours total (Live, Live Streaming, Online attendance)
This course will provide an extensive literature review of thyroid autoimmunity. An evidence-based model incorporating diet, nutrition, and lifestyle medicine will be presented. Clinical applications to dietary management, nutritional supplementation, and environmental triggers associated with Hashimoto’s will be highlighted.
- A comprehensive review of the pathophysiology of Hashimoto’s
- Understanding the physiological web of Hashimoto’s
- Review of the scientific literature for nutrients, dietary approaches, and lifestyle applications that impact Hashimoto’s.
- Review of laboratory tests to evaluate Hashimoto’s.
- Clinical history and physical examination considerations with Hashimoto’s.
- Clinical approach to managing Hashimoto’s with a functional medicine model.