Instructor: Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, DACNB, DACBN, FACN
General Schedule: On Demand video replays
Credit Available: 12 hours total
This course will provide an extensive literature review of pathogen immunology, diagnostic testing, and pathogen pathophysiology. The relationship between chronic infections and their promotion of autoimmune disease, systemic inflammation, and various health disorders will be presented. Emphasis will be placed on optimizing immune function with lifestyle, dietary, and nutritional applications.
- Present a comprehensive review of pathogen immunology and pathophysiology
- Present a comprehensive literature review of health conditions impacted by chronic infections
- Review the scientific literature for nutrients, dietary approaches, and lifestyle applications that impact immune function.
- Clinical history, physical examination, and laboratory tests to identify chronic infections.
- Learn to develop an individualized and evidence-based clinical approach to optimize immune function with diet, nutrition, and lifestyle strategies.