Instructor: Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, DACNB, DACBN, FACN
General Schedule: Livestream on Sept 25-26, 2021 from 9am – 5pm (Pacific time)
Location: Online livestream and On Demand video replays after the livestream
Credit Available: 12 hours with successful completion of 2 exams. See complete credit information HERE.
This course will provide an extensive literature review of the neurology and physiology of chronic pain and fatigue syndromes. The common links between chronic pain, depression, and fatigue will be presented. A detailed review of lifestyle, dietary, and nutritional applications that may impact pain and fatigue syndromes will be presented. Clinical evaluation and the development of clinical applications using dietary, nutraceutical, and lifestyle approaches for chronic pain and fatigue syndromes will be presented.
- A comprehensive review of the neurophysiology and neuropathology of pain
- A comprehensive review of cellular bioenergetics
- Review of the scientific literature for nutrients, dietary approaches, and lifestyle applications that impact fatigue and pain syndromes
- Review of laboratory tests to evaluate fatigue and pain syndromes
- Clinical history and physical examination considerations with pain and fatigue syndromes
- Clinical approaches to manage pain and fatigue syndromes with diet, nutrition, and lifestyle strategies