Instructor: Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, DACNB, DACBN, FACN
Location: On Demand Videos
Credit Available: 12 hours total
This course will provide an extensive literature review of the neurophysiology and neuropathology of childhood developmental disorders. A detailed review of lifestyle, dietary, and nutritional applications that may impact normal childhood neurological development will be presented. A comprehensive review of how to evaluate and support developmental neurological function and childhood developmental milestones will be presented. Maternal lifestyle and prenatal risk factors that may interfere with normal childhood neurodevelopment will also be reviewed.
- A comprehensive review of the neurophysiology and neuropathology of childhood developmental disorders
- A review of prenatal and childhood risk factors that impact healthy brain development will be presented.
- Review of the scientific literature for nutrients, dietary approaches, and lifestyle applications that impact neurodevelopment will be presented.
- Clinical history, physical examination, and laboratory tests to identify risk factors that impact neurodevelopment will be presented
- Individualized clinical approaches to optimize neurodevelopment with diet, nutrition, and lifestyle strategies will be presented.