Instructor: Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, DACNB, DACBN, FACN
Location: On Demand Video
Credit Available: 12 hours with successful completion of 2 exams. See complete credit information HERE.
This course will provide an extensive literature review of autoimmunity. An evidence-based model incorporating diet, nutrition, and lifestyle medicine will be presented. Clinical applications of cross-reactivity, oral tolerance, microbiome diversity, and immune modulation will be highlighted.
- A basic review of immunology
- Review the fundamental concepts of autoimmunity
- Review the scientific literature for nutrients, dietary approaches, and lifestyle factors that impact autoimmune diseases
- Understand T-cell, B-cell, and antibody laboratory testing
- Learn clinical history and physical examination findings found with autoimmunity
- Learn a clinical approach to managing autoimmunity with a functional medicine model